Pepper: unable to provide basic statements

Annual mortgage statement.
This month, November 2019 I received a statement for the year 2018.....
I have a Danske ECB tracker mortgage.... home.

Surprise Surprise- the documents were all dated 21 September 2019 and I received them in November 2019.
I assume they were trying to show that they were only 9 months late not 11 months late.

Same for me.

About as useful as a chocolate teapot :(

I wonder if this is considered acceptable, in the eyes of the Regulator ?

I've been having major problems with this.
I asked Pepper 3 weeks ago for a statement of my mortgage which they took over from BOSI
They said they had to do a 'quality check' before sending on the letter and it could take a week.

Not heard anything from them despite calling since and just now when I lost it with customer service (not their fault I know).
Same thing again...'we need to do a quality check...' Couldn't tell me when it would be sent to me
We're trying to get a loan for an extension and this is actually holding up the whole process

Anyone else having this same problem recently?

Hi Folks,

Are for Danske Bank customers getting their annual Homeloan Dtatements from Pepper?

I've just checked, and I am not getting an annual statement from them. This was previously found to be the case a few years ago, and it seems to still be the case. The first statement I was sent, was after some chasing, and is now almost two years out of date.

Are Homeloan providers not obliged to issue a regular statement, at least annually?

Thanks

Back