Pellet Boiler Baxi Multiheat

FifiB

Hi All,
wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Baxi Multiheat 15kw Pellet Boiler, is available from Heatmerchants all over the country....5071.00 plus vat.... so not too expensive above grant price.....
Any thought welcome,
Regards,
FifiB

Hi leo,
did not think I had done so, as I had searched and found no mention of this particular boiler....maybe you can direct me to the correct information on this,
Regards,
FifiB

Last edited:
Hi FifiB, I was referring to your two posts requesting info on this boiler, this is against the posting guidelines.

I'm afraid I don't have any knowledge of these, and judging by the lack or responses to your posts, doesn't look like anyone else who's visited here in the last couple of days does either.
Leo

Yes I have been looking at this with the past while myself FifiB but dont have a whole pile of info on them. They seem to be a lot tidier then other one's in size i mean.i need to find out if a space of 1500mmx1460mm would fit a baxi multiheat burner 24kw.

Hi Aisling,
I don't think it would, my husband went to see the 15kw and said is not v big however they did not have the 200litre hopper assembled on it...
You also have to hace good air circulation so it probably would need to be out from the boilerhouse wall.....
have a look at this site they have a brochure on it to download...

the sizes are a bit hard to figure out, don't know where you are but Heatmerchants in limerick have one on display....I'm sure other branches would also....do you mind me asking what square footage your house is??
Regards,
FifiB

Ya my house is only still being built but is 2360sq ft they say you need a 24kw to heat up to a 3000sq ft house.We have made our boiler bigger to suit our needs so now we will fit it

Hi Aisling,
Was just wondering as so many different suppliers have given us varying answers on the Kw output we need ....seems that Irish boilers are often way oversized....we are just under 2000sq foot and going to use the 15kw..originally when I started looking most suppliers were recommending 30kw+....
Cheers,
FifiB