Paying your Tesco Credit Card bill

B

bubbles26

Does anyone know if you can make payments to your card with your bill? Usually there is a barcode at the bottom that the post office can scan rather then bringing your credit card with you. Does anyone know if this is possible? I tried calling Tesco they havent a clue they are so thick.

Re: Paying yout Tesco Credit Card bill

Yes you can,I pay mine by direct debit but I used to pay it in the post office,I changed because the postmaster was having a good nose at the bill everytime I went to pay it.(rural - everyone wants to know your business type )

I pay these sort of bills at post offices where I am not known. Also there is no need to present the entire bill. You should only give them the payment slip. That way they won't know that you are buying naughty stuff. ;)

you can set them up on internet banking also (aib 24 hr banking anyway, not sure about other banks)

thanks, i checked my bill and there is no barcode at the bottom of it for payment use so guess i will just have to keep my card

bond,
no there no barcode on the tesco bill like the usual credit card bills, so you have to pay with the card

Paid yesterday in post office with actual bill not card! The numbers on the bottom of the bill are scanned by post office.

Back