Paving contractor recommendation?

Effie

Please, could any of the forum members recommend a good paving contractor who is reasonably priced?

I need to get someone to make an access and driveway for my home on Dublin's Northside and would value any personal recommendations from forum members who may know and could possably recommend, someone skilled to do for this job properly.

I allready have full planning permission so just need to find the right person to do the job well, Many thanks.

You could try Dalkey Paving - Michael O Connor - 086 152 7020. As name suggests he's on the southside - he might travel to the Northside!

Thanks Sueellen and Deirdra for your suggestions. Look forward to seeing if any of your links/suggestions prove useful. Thanks again.

Des Heneghan & Sons did a great job for me, in and out within a week for a 50m2 driveway and a 30m2 patio to the rear. He can be contacted at 0872526142. He was very reasonably priced compared to others. Always showed up on time which is very rare. If you'd like to see his work before ringing him you can PM me. I'm based in Raheny.

Thanks Mahons, your offer is much appreciated. Will get a quote first I think and then if I do go with him, I'll happily take you up on your offer to see his work. Thanks again.

Thanks Kiwi. Shame I hadn't come accross your link before I put in my planning application as my plans are for the drive to be paved. It looks really good!

Hopefully though, other forum members will find your link of use. Many thanks for your input.

you could also try www.homewise.ie , i've used the site recently for a landscaper in the southeast. i managed to get a quote on line as well. Company arrived when they said they would and didn't leave a mess when they left. i have no assiciation with this web site.

Back