Pat Kenny's last Late, Late

When it returns after the summer I think they should revert back to the original theme music and the voice-over "Ladies and Gentlemen ...................to whom it concerns ......................... its the Late Late Show.............and here is your host .............""

Then at the end .."It started on the LLS"

Did Kenny say to someone on the phone...."you sound as cool as I look!"

About time he gets a reality check.

Never mentioned Tubridy!!

I suppose when JOOOOE DUFFY gets "promoted " to a new program Kenny will come on the show to sing his praises?

Was the U2 guitar given for auction?

wouldn't be a big late late fan, but i cught the very end. Don't fancy the name of his new show, TBA. they could have came up with something better surely

I dont think Gaybo auctioned the Harley U2 gave him so I doubt the plank will auction a €30K Gibson. Then again he might

I had a vague recollection that he donated it to charity and [broken link removed] would appear to confirm it.

I dont think Gaybo auctioned the Harley U2 gave him so I doubt the plank will auction a €30K Gibson. Then again he might
RTE must have an ethics policy for employees that would stop them from accepting gifts likes these for doing their job. Should this policy not apply to contractors (like Pat Partridge) also?

Interesting to hear the wife say "nearly too late" when he said that in future he would be driving the children to hockey practice on Saturday mornings from now on. Makes the reports about her issuing an ultimatium seem true.

Interesting to hear the wife say "nearly too late" when he said that in future he would be driving the children to hockey practice on Saturday mornings from now on. Makes the reports about her issuing an ultimatium seem true.

If the reports are true it must be tough for her, all the same, if he's spending so much time at work and a lot of domestic chores are falling back on her all the time.

If the reports are true it must be tough for her, all the same, if he's spending so much time at work and a lot of domestic chores are falling back on her all the time.

Are you serious? On the salary he was on, they could afford a chauffeur to do the hockey run!!! My heart bleeds for her, and did you hear about no weekend away between Sept and June? Talk about living in ivory towers!!

Are you serious? On the salary he was on, they could afford a chauffeur to do the hockey run!!! My heart bleeds for her, and did you hear about no weekend away between Sept and June? Talk about living in ivory towers!!

It would make your eyes turn green

Of course they could use a chauffeur. They could probably but the hockey club but that's hardly the point. I'm sure the kids would like their father to do the runs and be around now and again.

And about the weekends away, or lack of them, many of us nowadays value time and quality of life as much as we do money. Maybe even more so.

Who gives a rat's ass about speculation on Pat's home life? It's none of our business. He's on TV - that's the persona we're asked to take seriously, not the "behind the scenes" Pat.

The final LLS was dreadful, which was a fitting end really to a sad era for the show, during which it became little more than an informercial. The "Bloom" barbeque (more product placement) probably looked great on paper but was very poorly conceived from a production point of view, and the camera and studio crew just weren't up to it. It looked and sounded horrible. Pat looked embarrassed during most of it. Which was fair enough.

I look forward to him returning to his forte, current affairs, though, and I wish him well.