Passport Photos Cork

LBT

does anyone know where to get black and white passport photos done in Cork?
just read on the application form that they would prefer black and white photographs

Be careful of where you get passport photos done. The clarity of photos is so much more important these days as the photos are scanned and printed onto the new electronic passports.
Recently got a new passport, however upon application two sets of photos (taken at chemists) were rejected as being too dark.

It appears that the old fashioned machines are better than the new ones being taken by digital camera and printed in chemists.

I got my black and white ones from a booth at the entrance to merchants quay. They were used for the new type of passport.

I think you ar ebetter to use a chemist. Most large chemists do it now and they will show you the photo before they print it. If you do'nt l ike it, then they shoot again. You only pay when you have the photo printed. the chemist in Ballyvolane SC was very helpful to young R.

I was recommended barrys photographers just off oliver plunkett st -after a couple of failed booth attempts rejected by the office they managed to get 1 that worked

Back