Passport details befor travel to Spain with Ryanair

redwood park

Are passport details no longer required by Ryanair before travel to Spain. There is no mention of it on www. Previously there was a pop up telling you they needed them prior to travel. I can't find any info on their web site or on "manage booking". We are going at weekend. Thank you

u usually have to do advance passanger information before checkin. they should have sent you an email to remind you about it. it will proberly appear when you checkin online.

Went to Spain last weekend, out Ryanair and back Aer Lingus. I noticed that too as always had to enter passport information before. Didn't come up either when I checked in on line. I had no problems, so assume its not necessary anymore. Enjoy trip!

Advance Passenger Information (API) is necessary for each trip into Spain from Ireland. Dont get caught out.

I am flying out on Thursday for a week and I must got at least 2 emails from Ryanair to remind me not to forget to enter advanced details.

Hi. I never got reminder from Ryanair but when I printed boarding pass It came up then so all well. Thank you all very much