Passage West Cork

Found out the prices for 'Harbour Heights' opposite the former Skoda garage.
2 bed Apts 728 sq starting at 297,500
2 Bed Duplex 740 sq starting at 330K
3 Bed Duplex starting at 350K
3 Bed Town House starting at 370K
3 Bed semi 1135 sq feet 397,500
4 bed semi 1238 sq feet 450,000

70 are being released and there wount be any more released for another year. Prices are saucy in my opinion. 450K for a 4 bed semi, I'd rather spend that money for a 2nd hand 4 bed in Rochestown -1280 sq feet in Foxwood for example.
Remember new houses take an awful lot of cash to kit out too.....

A 3 bed town house at 370K ? I dont think so.

the prices had to go up there eventually however it is still not somewhere i would live - now anyhow. The prices reflect the location - between Monkstown and Rochestown, neither place could i dream of affording! The locals must be kicking themselves as i was told 10 years ago a decent house could be had there for €100k. Good luck to them who want to live there and have to money to put up for their "dream home".

FYI There is a thread on Passage West somewhere on AAM ..do a search if you're interested

rip off. castle rock in midleton had a 4 bed semi for 345k incl. underfloor heating jacuzzi granite worktops 8k for ur kitchen 2k for ur fireplace solid whiteoak stairs and doors. id pick midleton anyway traffic on rochestown rd in the morn is a nightmare and come on its passage west not rochestown. what are o brien o flynn trying to hide are they ashamed of their sites location!!!!!!!!!!!! not very nice if u ask me