Parrot car kit - help!

BONDGIRL

Hi all,
I recently got a new car and there was already a Parrot CK 315 car kit in it... it has two little buttons - red and green...

now my boyf got into car before me and paired his phone with success. When I tried it said and I mean the car spoke to me LOL "memory full"...

and the pairing fails.. I am guessing there was a few phones paired with it before us and he got the last one....

not sure.. but surely you can clear the memory... any ideas?

Hi There

My recently purchased car has one of these invaluable kits in it too. I have the manual at home and will check for the instructions you require later.

Wollran

If you go into the settings menu there is an option for pairing and "unpairing" devices. I think the maximum number of devices is six so you should be able to get rid of the old ones.

thanks but where do I see the settings menu?

all I have is a green and red button on the dish?

Have you tried the link above?

I can't find a reference for a "CK 315", but you might see the device (or something very similiar) if you have a look.

For what it's worth...
Resetting CK3000: Press and hold both buttons for 2 seconds to clear the memory and settings. After a reset, you need pair devices again.
.... if it works on one device it may work on others.

i think you can reset by using your mobile phone. go to bluetooth, then search for audio accessories. i have an old nokia and this is how i did it

Bondgirl
Do you have a black round dial in between the red and green buttons?

If so, turn this clockwise, and a number of options will be presented, one of them being, pair devices, from there you can unpair.

Wollran

Sounds like its a CK3000 which can only pair 3 phones. You'll need to reset it by pressing the green and red buttons on the control at the same time for 3-5 seconds.

Hello all,

Are these parrott systems any good? Ive never heard of them beforeany info would be great.
Are they better than the ones you click onto the sun visor??
Regards

J

all these previous phones that have paired with it have put their Contacts on the parrott device. You should clear the memory first of ALL contacts by going thro the menu system.

Then just pair your phone and download your contacts to it and it should be fine

Back