Health Insurance Parkinson’s Disease / Arthritis / Osteoporosis - Best Health Insurance Plan ?

SensibleSally

Hello all,

Bit of a long shot but I’m looking for recommendations for a health insurance plan that has excellent cover for inevitable deteriorating issues occurring from the following conditions:

1. Parkinson’s Disease
2. Arthritis
3. Osteoporosis

As, VHI Health Access is no longer available (my Mum’s current plan), I am now researching possible alternative plans. She has no preference as to what insurer. Open to all opinions, suggestions & recommendations.

Thanks in advance,

SensibleSally

Hi Sally,

Welcome to AAM.

Sorry to hear that you Mum's health is suffering so badly. In light of what you mention it does sound as if you need good professional advice.

Give VHI a call too.

Hope you get something suitable.

S.E.
Hi Sue Ellen,

Thanks for the advice. I think you’re right. I will look into health insurance brokers, would you have any recommendations?

Appreciate the support.

SensibleSally

would you have any recommendations?

I'm not sure if Cornmarket have a certain catchment only but sure give them a call either way.

www.totalhealthcover.ie are always in the media so definitely worth a call too but they are fee based and I understand have a waiting list of a few weeks but not sure if that's at certain times of year. With some changes that especially VHI brought about some years back a lot of their renewals appear to fall in January/February so hopefully this time of year might not be too bad.

You could also give the HIA a call and see if they can help.

Best of luck :)

Back