Parking at Dublin Castle

Henny Penny

Can anyone please tell me where is the best place to park (all day) to attend an event in Dublin Castle.
Thanks.

When coming from Thomas Street side of ChristChurch, go straight through the lights and just at the "Bull and Castle" pub there is a right turn. Take that onto "Werburgh St", I think its called (its a one way street), past Leo Burdocks on your right, and about 15 yards on the right hand side there is a pay/display car park.

Just after the car park there is a left turn onto a cobbled street that bring you to Dublin Castle, 2min walk from carpark.

I think that would be fairly handy...

Can anyone please tell me where is the best place to park (all day) to attend an event in Dublin Castle.
Thanks.

Just check the closing time if you're going to be late - got caught once - used to be about 11.

When coming from Thomas Street side of ChristChurch, go straight through the lights and just at the "Bull and Castle" pub there is a right turn. Take that onto "Werburgh St", I think its called (its a one way street), Leo Burdocks

Directly across from Leo Burdocks is a patch of waste ground where a guy runs a car park, usually get all day parking with him for €10.

Yeah the only reservation I had about there was that is looks fairly ad hoc and I am not a happy camper when I return to a car park to find my car blocked in by others