Parking at Cork Airport

Shepherd

Just wondering if anyone knows of any cheaper alternatives to parking at Cork airport while on Holidays.Last summer it cost me €90 for under two weeks there. Its probably more this year. I don't have the option of someone dropping me off or hiring a taxi as I live 90 minutes away!
Can one park at the hotel in the airport if not a guest?

You could try park there, but to honest they would be well copped on, especially in the Great Southern, to the fact people might be doing that and get you towed away, its cheaper to pay the 90 squid.

yeah im going for 16 days soon and will have to pay 3 weeks which is nearly 150 euro. crazy. there has to be an alternative

Get a bus - I was away for 3 weeks last summer and there was no way I was going to pay the exorbitant prices for parking in Dublin airport. So I got a City link bus from Galway for less than €30 return. They have buses going at very regular intervals. There must be some company providing the same service to Cork airport?

Yes the bus is slow and usually takes the most circuitous route - but I would rather save that money and spend it on my hols!