Park and Ride Facilities at Beaupark

U

Unregistered

I have a question is there a bus-stop at Portmarnock/Sutton station for the bus so that i will know where to get it, or does the bus just stop outside the station.??? How often does the bus go??

Hi,
The 102 feeder bus runs from Yellow walls in Malahide to Sutton station. Not sure if it diverts to Portmarnock Train Station. Have seen a bus before in Portmarnock stations but is a long time since I have used it in the morning. You'll need to contact Dublin bus on that one. However, pretty sure the 102 still does not run on Sundays.
If you want to use Portmarnocks station, usually you get off the bus at the stop just after the roundabout at the bottom of Portmarnock and walk up.
The 230 (bus from Portmarknock to Airport) has the terminus at the Portmarnock Roundabout as well so could use that as well. The 32B/32A only go the coast road but will also stop at the roundabout in Portmarnock.

Thanks Canman but i'm referring to the private bus operated from Beaupark for their residents to the take them to/from the Dart station in Portmarnock and Sutton.

My girlfriend got it twice this week. First he brought them to Sutton train station and they just missed the train.. Next day she asked to be brought to Howth Junction/Donaghmede and he did. No problems catchin the train in time and he said he would also pick up from there. Whatever time your getting it, ask the rest which station suits them and i'm sure he'll drop ya there..
Makes sense heading towards the City than away from it...

Back