Park and Fly Dublin airport

K

kelval

Has anyone used Park and Fly carpark at Dublin airport? or does anyone know of any promotional codes for parking?? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If its the hotels carpark and shuttle you are talking about then yes I have used them regularily and can am very happy with the service. I use
[broken link removed] which scans all the park and fly options and gives you the cheapest options available. I was particularily happy with Days Hotel one recently. Secure underground parking 4.75 euro a day. Shuttle time is minutes.

No promo code i'm afriad. Never been able to get one either.

If you decide to park in one of the hotels (instead of DAA or QuickPark), make sure you check the frequency of the shuttle buses. Some of them are infrequent at weekends. They're often a lot cheaper than the main operators though, especially if you're staying for a while.

YEAGER I have just completed a booking with airportparkingsite and when I gave laser card no got a message to say I may be entering a non secure site so am a little worried as the booking went through and I received an e mail with my voucher no. Is this normal ?

Not sure about the non-secure site bit, i'm a bit relaxed with this type thing (which I shouldn't be) but I have never had any issues.

Yes you should receive an email with the booking details dates, times, code etc.