Paris - Restaurant

polo1

I am planning on being in Paris next week staying at this hotel and just wondering if anyone can recommend any decent reasonably priced restaurants near this hotel ?
Thanks.

Le Petit Zinc in St. Germain de Pres is lovely. It's been a while since I was there so I don't remember the prices, but it has a website

Sorry, but I'm too lazy to check if it's near your hotel! But if it is, check it out.

Restaurants in Paris Quartier Latin
This isn't quite the same part of town, but some of the suggestions might be of interest.

The 8th arrondissement, where your hotel is, is a fairly posh residential area and doesn't have a lot of reasonably priced restaurants (but the Parc Monceau, just up the road, is lovely, and you're a stone's throw from the Champs-Élysées which has plenty of pizzerias and chain restaurants). If you want something a bit less 'tourist-trap', nearby Place de Clichy has a very decent traditional French brasserie called Wepler where they do an excellent three-course menu for €25 (w/o drinks).

We ate in Man Ray's restaurant its just off the champs ellesse booked it before we went and its was gorgeous really great vibe in the place and you can then have a few drinks in the bar when your finished. Owned by Johnny Depp and Sean penn we were staying in the Opera and just got a taxi to it it was really nice. It was around €120 for two of us with Start, main, desert, and bottle of wine.

I have been going to Paris at least once every two years for some time and always go to Le Coup Chou at least once after being recommended it by a native Parisien. Good french cooking at reasonable prices. You will probably have to book on weekend nights.

http://www.lecoupechou.com/

Back