Parcel Motel Not Delivering Items

tom3

I bought something on Amazon. It was delivered to parcel motel in Newtownabbey on October 29th. I have had no contact from parcel motel as to the whereabouts of the item. Have emailed, opened ticket, sent tweet, but have received no contact whatsoever. Is this common practice for them, just to ignore queries??

I have found their customer services to be terrible... last year I received the same package three times, even though it had no Parcel Motel code and wasn't addressed to me. Each time I was advised to return it and they would sort it. It was hassle just to get my fees returned to me despite multiple requests.
I like the PM service but I really don't like dealing with them when things go wrong.

They seem to just ignore queries. I wonder what happens to the items that are not delivered, and are not returned to their place of origin?,?

They seem to have gotten totally overwhelmed with the increase in online shopping.
In the past they were generally reliable except after black friday.
I would avoid using them for the forseeable... with Brexit their whole model may be in jeopardy.

Fine as long as all goes well - hopeless if there's an issue.

Having said that, five years and a lot of parcels later, I've had only two issues.

One of which is currently with small claims court and the other I've been chasing for a response for three weeks.

Back