Paperless C Card statements?

Starbuck

I have a BOI Mastercard. I'd like to get my Bill/Statement in electronic format.
Does anyone know if they can provide that?

I have a BoI Mastercard and they do not, AFAIK, offer paperless statements. In fact I am not aware of them offering any online service, directly.

I can access current transactions, and statements going back 12 months, but this is through 365 Online.

AIB offer paperless credit card statements as part of their 24 Hour Banking offering. I signed up last year, never want to see a paper statement ever again.

Just spoke to BOI on the phone about this. They want a Fax to make a 'temporary' change to emailed statements. Such a song and dance....
They say its a legal requirement to issue a paper statement - yet you say AIB do an emailed statement as part of their normal service?
Maybe I need to switch to AIB.

In this day and age - to have to put up with all the bumf posted out by these companies is ridiculous. It never seems to be just a Bill either. They always have to include their glossy 'nesletter' which goes straight in the bin and into a landfill or incinerator.

Ban this rubbish!

MBNA does paperless ones too. I've been hesitant to change over because I'll be applying for a mortgage in the near future. Do you need to keep cc statements? I'd prefer to go paperless. Does anyone see a disadvantage of paperless ones?

They say its a legal requirement to issue a paper statement - yet you say AIB do an emailed statement as part of their normal service?
Maybe I need to switch to AIB.
I think you may be confusing emailed statements with eStatements.

AIB do not offer emailed statements. They offer eStatements that can be viewed via AIB Internet Banking & are basically a copy of the paper statement that you would have received, but in pdf format. Customers have to log in to the AIB site to view them.

To be honest I'd be very surprised if any bank would offer emailed statements, purely for privacy/security reasons, unless maybe if they offered to email you a link to the eStatement page on the site, where you would have to log in securely to access the statement.

Back