Paper Shredding

A99_01

Hi -

Can anyone please recommend a paper shredding service in Dublin for small business / home office.

I wouldn't have the quantify for the shredding van to call to me so I am looking for recommendations for shredding companies that you may have used that allow you to call to their premises with a few bags / boxes at a time (incl. approx. cost that you pay).

I do have a small shredder that feeds a few pages at a time but I currently need to get rid of a few boxes so would take too long to do it myself.

Thanks in advance.

Same requirements here. Would like to be able to call to a shredding company with a bag of old documents, and get them shredded. Suggestions welcome!

I recently had to destroy 40 years of company paperwork.. must have been 20 filing cabinets full of confidential papers.
I am talking credit card numbers, personal details etc.
Talking about shredders... you only want the "cross-shredder" machine.

Hello,

I've previously gone to the recycling days arranged in Meath. I think they take place about once per month, at different locations...

You can physically see the documents being put into the relevant shredding truck, where they are shredded in front of you. What's more, it's free for paper recycling.

I'm not here to give anyone a plug, but a certain independent councillor (let's just call him Joe) in Meath regularly promotes these events, so maybe contact him for a list of upcoming venues.

Reactions: TLO
Hope it helps, TLO.

I assume the events are also organised elsewhere in the country, it just happens I've just this one, when it was relativity close to Dublin.

They also have various other recycling capabilities there, so you can fill your car with all sorts, when making the journey.