Panasonic Plasma

procus

Hi , all
I was thinking of buying a panasonic pv 60 plasma, i have done a lot of research and had my heart set on this model. It got great reviews what cinema e.t.c. I was going to make my purchase this weekend , until last night i came across this avforums and this thread below

[broken link removed]

My questions is has anyone bought this tv and have they had problems with it? Maybe the Irish model dosen't have any problems. would love to know if anyone has bought this set and what they think of it.

Kind Regards

Can you view one somewhere and see if it suffers from this problem?

Hi Monsieurbond ,
thanks for reply, i have viewed one in peats and it looked great with hd signal and in DID also, it looked great, still very tempted but would be afraid to purchase after all ive read so far i think im gone off the idea. think i may go for pioneer pdp427, looks a much better bet.
thanks again

I don't know that much about Panasonic Plasmas, but Pioneer Plasmas are very good kit, particularly the more expensive, high-end ones.

The PDP427 gets a 5/5 review on Home Cinema Choice. Review [broken link removed] (PDF - takes a minute to open).

Thanks for the review monsieurbond looks amazing, just have to shop around now and see where i can get bet price on one

Thanks Again