Panasonic KX-TG2322B

pint6

Hello There,

I am looking to purchase the above phone model here in Dublin(Ireland). Unforturnately none of the websites both in UK and Ireland does not show up with these models. I have tried in PCworld, argos, powercity etc etc...no luck.

I am seeing this model on some of the americal websites, but they do not deliver to Ireland. I like this model and like to go for this, please advise.

REgards,

Pint6

pint6 said:
Hello There,

I am looking to purchase the above phone model here in Dublin(Ireland). Unforturnately none of the websites both in UK and Ireland does not show up with these models. I have tried in PCworld, argos, powercity etc etc...no luck.

I am seeing this model on some of the americal websites, but they do not deliver to Ireland. I like this model and like to go for this, please advise.

REgards,

Pint6

You will find that you need to buy a DECT phone that is certified as compliant with the regulatory requirements in respect of frequency and interference. Phones rated for US may not be certified in UK and/or Ireland.

You might also find that a very similar phone is available here, but the model number is different.

I suggest you look at the features you need and search for a compatible DECT phone here. If you for "2.4 GHz DECT Phone" on Irish sites you will find some e.g. on eBay.

pricerunner.co.uk is a great site for specifying the features you require for pretty much any electronic device (including phones) and it will tell you what models meet your requirements.

Back