Panasonic 5 year warranty

buyingabroad

Hi,

I bought a TV this time last year and paid for the 5 year warranty (10% extra). Sent off application form and receipt copy to Panasonic. Have heard nothing since. Should they have sent me something?

Regards,

B.

Have you the original receipt & warranty details? There might be a web site / email / phone number that you could ring if you want to verify things.

Once you have your warranty, then you are covered (according to the terms & conditions of that warranty) plus your rights as a consumer from the retail shop where you bought the item.

Yes I have the originals. Think I will follow your advice and give them a call.

Thanks Jazz.

were you charged extra in store for the 5 year warranty as its a bonus offer that panasonic have been doing for ages , no extra purchase required just the receipt, what store was this

Yes I have the originals. Think I will follow your advice and give them a call.

Thanks Jazz.

Let me know if you don't find the specific number that they mention in their docs. I have them upstairs. I recd. my 5 year guarantee no problem.

were you charged extra in store for the 5 year warranty as its a bonus offer that panasonic have been doing for ages , no extra purchase required just the receipt, what store was this

When we got our telly the offer was expiring at the end of that month (I think Oct. 2010) and as far as I can recall it was necessary to purchase it after that date. We bought in Power City.