Panasonic 37" LCD TV

Fourteen

Thinking of buying the Panasonic TX-L37S20L LCD TV for €699. Does anyone have any experience of this TV & what's the opinion of it? Is there a better option? Will be used mostly for watching TV (especially sports) but will also have gaming consoles attached.

Hopefully this is not too late. I have a Panasonic viera Plasma 37", and the picture is mind blowing. BBC HD is *************************. it is 2 year old now so new one can only be better (normally). I use a Mvision 200 combo DTT + sat decoder and quality is very good. if you use an Set top box, which you will inevitably in November, with a HDMI connection the picture quality will mostly be down the the decoder not the TV. also moving frame like sport are down to TV too.

I'm a Sony owner but the bro has a 42" Panasonic Viera TV, and its fantastic.

When I was researching what TV to buy, Panny's tended to be major winners when it came to awards, 5 star reviews etc.

Buy with confidence.

I agree. I have the 42" Viera TX-P42V10 and it is easily the best electronic purchase I have ever made.

The OP is asking about an LCD however and I can only say Panasonic are as good as anybody in that business also.

Back