Painters - North City Centre

Sam Maguire

Help - any recommendations for painters for a small 2 up 2 down in city centre? Any I've used before or those whom I've rung from local papers seem to be busy up to Christmas......Im happy to deal with Polish lads or anyone who can just get the job done ASAP. I know there are earlier threads here but I didnt get anything from those suggestions - thanks anyway

cheers

Hi Sam,

Try www.tradesman.ie, you should get a good few painter contacts for North Dublin on the site and you can call the painters directly. I used it before to get a tiler, find the site very easy to use and the tiler was great. As with all tradesmen however i would ask for references.

Hope you get sorted!!

Hi Ronan, in accordance with the posting guidelines, could you confirm whether you have any association with the above company (which happens to be owned by a chap called Ronan)?
Cheers,
Leo

Hi Leo,

Simple answer is no, Wish i was though!! I have referred to this site twice in the past and simply because I think it is a good idea and i found it a good starting point for anyone who is looking for a tradesman.

I do have my own garden maintenance business and i am in the process of setting it up with tradesman.ie and would love to plug that if allowed. Is it possible to do this??

btw i dealt with a woman from tradesman.ie, think it was grainne.

Thanks for that Ronan,

I do have my own garden maintenance business and i am in the process of setting it up with tradesman.ie and would love to plug that if allowed. Is it possible to do this??

Afraid not, this would be considered advertising which isn't allowed on AAM.
Leo