Painter in Cork?

Lin03

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a painter in Cork, I need to get the interior of the whole house painted.

Thanks,
Lin03

No, I PMed the person who had details of painters in Cork but didn't get any response.

Give them a little time, not everyone lives in front of their PC.
Leo

when do you need the painter by. I know a good one, but he won't be available til Sept-ish.
Like all good tradesmen they are always in demand.

Let me know if you want the info.

Stano

I USED [broken link removed] FOR EXTERNAL AND INTERIOR PAINTING AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. HE PAINTED THE OUTSIDE FOR US AND EVEN VARNISHED THE FRONT DOOR WITHOUT US EVEN ASKING HIM TO FREE OF CHARGE. VERY CLEAN AND COVERED ALL OUR WINDOWS, DOORS ETC. HIS NUMBER IS IN THE GOLDEN PAGES.

where do you live?

my brother is a painter by trade and I'll ask him next week whats his schedule like? He's up to his tonsils most times I talk to him though

Can you hear me now Leo??!!??

Sorry for that. Had Uppercase on all last night.

Tosullivan,

The house is in Carrigaline and I'm looking for someone to do the work the week of the 14th of May, if possible.

Thanks.

Barry is in riverstick which is about 15 mins from carraigaline, give him a shout and see what he quotes you.

I'm living in Carrigaline and had a great painter just finish my house last week - he is also from Carrigaline.PM if you want a phone number.