paint scratch

sarahfleming

Was parked in a car park yesterday and when I came back I found a red paint scratch on my door like when someone opens their car door so wide that it hits off yours in the next space. Has anybody a cheap sure fire way to remove the paint scratch?? Please please

Does it not go well with your "bumper scratch" that you had some time ago? I understand that rubbing mayonnaise on tar splashes can remove the tar so it might work on the paint mark.
Leaving a SuperValu in Mount Merrion recently there was a lady with her car door open against the car parked beside her, not only that but she had parked her supermarket trolley against the other cars bumper.

T-cut or similar colour restorers will remove scuffs and foreign paint etc. Just make sure the area is clean (no dirt/ grit) rub on with damp cloth, rubbing in a circular motion. when dry buff with a clean, dry cloth and aply a small bit of wax over the general area.

Hi

Try 'T Cut', its a rubbing compound that is easily got at any motor factors, easily done as well

T

Trim Tech are good for this stuff. They are one of those mobile van guys who can call to your home.