Paint Prices

ANTOM

Anyone Out There Know Of A Paint Supplier With Reasonable Prices Finding The Cost Of A Bucket Of Paint Very Expensive
Thanks

There is a hardware/paint shop in Mulhuddart Village which I think has some special offers on paint at the moment. Might be no harm to give them a call. I don't have their number but I think they might be called 'Dublin Decor' or something like that.

dont know where you are based, but I go to Pat McDonnells and they can mix up paint for you to match a colour you want. Dont need to go for the expensive brand name

woodys on a thursday with their 10% off deal for OAPs...bring along an elderly friend/parent to hand over the cash for you, good saving if u've lots of stuff to buy.

woodys on a thursday with their 10% off deal for OAPs...bring along an elderly friend/parent to hand over the cash for you, good saving if u've lots of stuff to buy.

If you shop around, you shouldn't find it too difficult to beat that price even with the 10% discount.
Leo

B&Q currently have sale on .........€7.75 on 6L of Crown Silk in White.

no affiliation just needed paint and happened to be there last night.

B&Q currently have sale on .........€7.75 on 6L of Crown Silk in White.

no affiliation just needed paint and happened to be there last night.
+1 for B&Q.Good bargains at the minute. Got Sandolin black gloss for front door. 2.5L originally €45 for €17. Now i've to get someone else to do the job itself on the cheap too!

If you shop around, you shouldn't find it too difficult to beat that price even with the 10% discount.
Leo

interesting to hear, i would have assumed woody's prices would be as cheap as any going!

You can sometimes have the more expensive pigments mixed into standard white buckets, can work out less than half the price for colourtrend and the like

Does anyone know the cheapest place / way of buying paint in fairly big bulk i.e. trade buckets of something like buttermilk / magnolia?

I am going painting a 6 bed house all the one colour.

I was thinking of hitting a builder's providers and picking up the biggest buckets I can (not sure what size that would be?), but someone told me that getting them to mix it can be just as cheap, and better quality paint - is that right?

Does anyone know the cheapest place / way of buying paint in fairly big bulk i.e. trade buckets of something like buttermilk / magnolia?

Not sure where you're based, but there's a trade paint suppliers just off the Ballymount Rd. that also sell to the public, heading south from the Walkinstown Roundabout, there's a small sign to the right. Never been in there, so can't comment on price. I'm sure there are numerous others in this business in various business parks across the country.
Leo

Paintworld is the name of the place. Have used them before and were over 10% cheaper than builders providers.

Fleetwood on Davitt Road (entry next to the Marble Arch Pub) - I just bought a 10L bucket of paint, mixed to the colour I wanted for 25 Euros. Not sure if they sell bigger quantities, but they're a trade outlet so they might. Great paint, great seection, have been using it several times and they can mix you anything you want.

Back