padstow,Cornwall Self Catering

D

Deefer

Hi there, has anyone any options for self-catering in padstow, Cornwall in July

Hi there, log into cornwall.com and you should find all you need to know there. Jet2com and air kiosk do cheap flights from dublin and holiday lettings.com have some lovely places to rent in Padstow on their site. Hope you have a lovely time, its such a beautiful place. Best of luck.

Do Jet2com fly from Dublin?

No they dont.

To fly directly into corwall you have very little options. Your best bet is to go with ryanair from dublin via london and into newquay.

Being from cornwall myself after hours and hours spent searching for the best possible deals this is the cheapest and less hassel free way.

Another option is to fly into exeter, a few more airlines operate from there, off the top of my head flybe is one and there prices can be good sometimes if you book in advance.

I'd recommend hiring a car as well if your thinking of doing a bit of sight seeing. Public transport is ok but they dont half take you around every road to get there. You want to go from A to B and your'll stop at C,D,E,F (you get the idea) to get there. And your'll ending up having to swap buses all over the place.

And dont forget to have a "proper" cornish pasty!!!