Paddy Power with chelsea

car

Chelsea to win league, FA cup, fizzy cup and champions league.
4/11 7/2 7/2 9/2 respectively.
If my excel is working properly thats 151/1. I rang up cust serv. and they wont take a combined bet on the above 4 events at those odds. They will however offer 66/1 as a special. They say they cant be combined because if a team is doing well in the PL theyre more likely win matches in other competitions and the other odds are then false. This is a poor argument to me as the odds on display now should be based on current knowledge/form.
I had a similar bet with vic chandler last year and he didnt have a problem with it. The reason Im trying to put it on with PPs is they gave me a free 50 quid sterling (75 euro) bet.

Write it down on a docket and hand it in. Once they take the bet you're laughing. I doubt they'll check it.

Write it down on a docket and hand it in. Once they take the bet you're laughing. I doubt they'll check it.
I cant hand it in online. Thats where I have my 75e free bet. And bets taken in error arent bets.

Have you tried seeing what you would get on
Thats where I was quoting the combined 151/1 odds from. Sorry, I probably didnt make that clear. I tried to build up the bet on a multi slip on PPs but it wouldnt let me due to combination errors. When I rang their cust service thats when I got the 66/1 special offer. I just dont see why/how it can be a combination conflict.

Some bets are only accepted as singles, so it's not possible to do an accumulator. All lot of these types of bets are only accepted as singles on paddypower.com

Much as I fancy our chances in the Premiership and Champions League, I think that we will not take the other cup competitions as seriously as last year. Why don't you just get the odds for a Premiership and Champions League double, should be pretty decent at this stage?

will they led you do a yankee on it? that way you will have an accumulator of sorts.

car said:
I had a similar bet with vic chandler last year and he didnt have a problem with it. The reason Im trying to put it on with PPs is they gave me a free 50 quid sterling (75 euro) bet.

Why don't you put the €75 on a dead cert, withdraw stake and winnings and see can you get better odds elsewhere.

Celtic to beat Falkirk 1/8 tonight

good idea Ham. will do it or something similar
Are you sure thats a dead cert? 2 reasons. Celtic arent exactly inspiring lately and I hate putting money on anyone in the toytown league.

Back