"Padded Wagon" vs "Two Men & A Truck"

frash

I got quotes from most of the removal companies & seeing as I don't have any Ming vases (or similar) in my house it's come down to the cheapest.

Has anyone used either of these two companies?

Thanks

We used Two Men & A Truck recently and I would highly recommend them. They were one of the cheapest quotes I recieved so I was apprehensive but the move went very smoothly and most notably no damage was done to any of our furniture or fragile items.

Note: I have no affiliation to this company but am a genuine satisfied customer.

I had Two men and a truck move us recently and we had a very bad experience. They charged us per hour which ended up to be 300euro more expensive than the estimate I received over the phone. The men that arrived were very rough and not at all nice and didn't really know what they were doing. When I unpacked I found numerous breakages and when I phoned the Office to complain I got no good from the girl at the end of the phone. I left numerous messages for the manager to contact me but as yet he has not contacted me. I would definetly not recommend this company for removals.

Thanks for the reviews.
I've decided to go with "The Padded Wagon" at €85 per hour for two men & "the wagon".
I'll comment on them after it's all done.

Hello Marlon, i work for Two Men And Truck in quality control.. would it be possible for you to supply me with the details of this particular move so i can look into it.?

Well I used "The Padded Wagon" & all went well with them.
No breakages, no problems & 2 very nice blokes on the day.
I'd use them again.

Back