Package holidays for singles

N

nobby

Hi,
does anyone know of a tour operator that has package holidays on its books for single travellers. I've tried Budget travel to no success.
I'm not a big fan of package holidays but for an organised package has benefits when you just want to get away for a week without any hassel such as airport transfers etc.
any suggestions appreciated.
Nobby

there was a travel gent on newstalk yesterday and im sure they mentioned something about a group called patt they were single peole organising adventure holidays cruises and weekends away maybe a google search will help you?

Exodus do adventure type trips that single people can go on without supplements - Just been on one with 2 friends - Winter Sports week. I got a single room - cos there were some to spare and I was the only bloke in the group that didnt go travelling with another bloke - But they will pair you up in twin rooms etc. There were a few single girls travelling as well. Would recommend them - And not your standard package holiday in benidorm!

"there was a travel gent on newstalk yesterday and im sure they mentioned something about a group called patt they were single peole organising adventure holidays cruises and weekends away maybe a google search will help you?"

He was probably talking about [broken link removed] I've never used them but they organise singles holidays.

Back