Overweight woman sets target to INCREASE weight to 1,000lbs

Shawady

I read this story today and just had to post it.
An american woman earns 90k a year by charging people to watch her eat on-line. She now wants to gain weight and has set a target of 1,000lbs which is equivilant to 71 stone.
It's bizarre. It reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons when Homer put on weight so he could work from home.

The truth is stranger than fiction.

http://www.independent.ie/world-new...to-hit-1000lb-by-feasting-online-2821705.html

It was a very odd day for that paper even by their standards. There was that story, the story about the wife drugging and cutting off her husbands penis and then the story about the man and the dog in Limerick. There are messed up people out there.

I'm reminded of the Monty Python sketch with Mr Creosote.

"Just one wafer-thin mint, madam..."

10lbs of mash spuds, 3 litres of gravy..22kg of turkey...2 hams...no wonder she has to charge people to see her eat.:eek: Could you imagine the size of the pots in her house.

She had 30 doctors in attendance at the birth of her last child!!! If I were her Id be charging people to watch me eat, shower, go to the loo, give birth, etc....

Reading this thread reminded me of Weird Al Yankovic's parody of Michael Jackson's "Bad" video. It's called Fat.

Click on full screen to make viewing more enjoyable.

What about the child?

She is now about 4 and is helping to feed her mother.

I have just watched the video. It's really funny.

Marion

It's bizarre. It reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons when Homer put on weight so he could work from home.
Remember Dr Nick's advice to Homer - "Just wipe the food with a paper towel - if you can see through the towel, that's your window to weight gain".

Who was the father?

Jeez he must have been drunk!

Fat fetishism is the strong or exclusive sexual attraction to overweight or obese people.[1] As well as traditional attraction, the topic also incorporates feederism and gaining, where sexual gratification is obtained via the process of gaining body fat. Fat fetishism also incorporates stuffing and padding, whereas the focus of arousal is on the sensations and properties of a real or simulated gain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_fetishism

In the chubby chasing community she is the equivalent to Jenifer Aniston.

Wouldn't recommend buying a 12-month subscription to her site. Maybe 3 or at a stretch 6 months. She'll probably be dead before 12 months are up.

Her name is Simpson as well!

Bizarre

This is really bizarre indeed! Had a look to article + link to he website and where do you start with the many & countless things that are completely wrong with this woman? She is quite selfish though as she won't be around much longer and she will leave her child behind. Sad.

Her christmas dinner was impressive though...Youprobably could have fed 20 people on that...at least?

Back