overpaid my Credit Card Bill !

nod

At my first attempt to pay me credit card bill on-line I overpaid a bill to Ryanair (of all people !) by 40euro. Entirely mu own fault of course,is there any way of rectifying this ?

Thanks 26b,does that mean the next time I book with ryanair I will be credited 40 euro?

Do you mean that you've got a Ryanair Credit Card (operated by MBNA if I remember)?
If you've paid more than your bill states then you'll be in credit by 40 euro on the next bill.

Do you mean that you've got a Ryanair Credit Card (operated by MBNA if I remember)?
If you've paid more than your bill states then you'll be in credit by 40 euro on the next bill
No,its an AIB Visa card.Up to now I paid my Visa bills montly by direct debit. In order to qualify for AIB's free banking I have to pay at least one bill on-line,hence my sorry attempt to pay the ryanair bill

I'm not getting this.....are you saying that you had a visa bill that you overpaid or that you were booking a ryanair flight and you used your visa card to pay and overstated the amount by 40 euros on the Ryanair website ?

You aren't actually paying the Ryanair bill - you are paying your credit card bill - Ryanair have already been paid by your C.C. company and you are now paying them. The money you pay will be set against your credit card balance NOT against the actual Ryanair entry.

Sorry for the confusion,what I shold have said is that I basically transfered money from my deposit account to cover the amount paid out to Ryanair,but transfered 40euro more,I now understand that I will be credited 40euro in my credit card account

D'oh

Back