Oven Trays

Blarney

Hi All,
Can anyone tell me where you can buy spare oven trays? I know I saw they somewhere but having tried a number of shops can't seem to find them. I know ovens are different sizes so perhaps you can buy adjustable ones. Thanks all.

Blarney

Re: Over Trays

I'd say Roches is your best bet. They seem to have everything for the kitchen although I'm sure they're not the cheapest.

Sweeney & O' Rourke, 34 Pearce Street, Dublin 2 sell all the catering equipment you will ever need. It's where all the professional chefs buy their equipment including knives etc.

They have loads of different size trays there. I bought one a couple of years ago. It didn't look like much but I was amazed that it cooked the roast potatoes and meat much faster than our old baking tray. Their trays really heat up. Needless to say our old baking trays have since been binned.

The prices they charge are also worth mentioning. They are not cheap by any means, but they are no dearer than your average department store. Their equipment is made for the trade so you can guess which is better value and which is going to last longer.

As I mentioned their knives earlier, they stock a full range of Wrusthof knives which are the ones of choice of professional chefs and are a lifetime job.

(Pity this question wasn't asked before Christmas. Don't know any foodie who doesn't appreciate a quality new knife)

Murt

(no contact with the company)

Back