Outlook express problem

phoenix

Hi

Can log into outlook express but my identity has completely disapearred along with all my emails.

My hubbies identity is still there but all e-mail records have disappeared.

Our e-mail addresses are ....eircom.net and our broadband is supplied by bt. not sure if this makes a difference as we are both pretty useless in sorting out it problems.

would welcome as suggestions as I am expecting a couple of important emails soon and also had some filed that I wished to keep.

thanks

Hi Phoenix,
I`m afraid I can`t really help you out there but if it`s any consolation I have always had trouble with Outlook Express. I just use the web based email i.e. Hotmail or Yahoo etc with which I never have any trouble with.

Thanks iggy.

It's just that everyone has my e-mail address and I have some important mails in my folders and inbox that have just disappeared.

Outlook is a bit of a pain alright. We have terrible trouble sending emails but for convenience sake I would like to retrieve the information if possible.

Phoenix

When you open up Outlook and go to TOOLS/ACCOUNTS ...How many accounts are showing in the window that pops up

Our e-mail addresses are ....eircom.net and our broadband is supplied by bt. not sure if this makes a difference as we are both pretty useless in sorting out it problems.
Expecting Eircom or BT to sort out a problem with Outlook is a bit like expecting Ford to fix the puncture on your focus, or expecting the local authority water division to fix your leaky tap. Eircom & BT supply the infrastructure, but they don't manage all the bits that you plug in on top.

Hi

There are 4 accounts showing

Active Directory
Bigfoot Internet
Verisign Internet
Whowhere Internet

Back