out of date posts

thedaras

I was just looking through the posts and came across one about hairdressing,ie;today,went to read it and it was started in 2007! bit outdated.
Is is just me or have some strange posts been noticed by anyone else today about hairdressing? there was no red flag beside the post or else i would have red flagged it,just seems somethings not right,but maybe Im too tired having read 3 pages of posts on hairdressing and then realising how irrelevant most of them were ,now thats it 2009.

Just get into the habit of checking the date of the post before reading it. Problem solved!

Someone registered today specifically to post a smart comment on a four-year-old thread about satellite dishes!
Personally I find it irritating when this happens but I don't know what could be done about it. I do try to remember to look at the date of the first post but sometimes I forget.

I agree threeTiger, thats what I was thinking about the hairdressing post.
its not so much that its an old post more that it would appear that someone registers,and for self interest brings the post up to date.and if i remember correctly ,offered the service ,need to check that,it appeared in two areas as well.but maybe im too suspicious,and needed to let off steam.
sure thats why Im posting here