Orthotics - need recommendation

Petal

I'm looking for new orthotics and I want to either get a 3-D scan of my foot or an actual plaster of paris. My previous ones were done using one of these pressure plates, but I found them no good.
The first ones I ever got (over ten years ago) were made putting the feet into a cast mold and I still have them and they're still brilliant, just getting a bit old now. so I'm looking for somewhere - don't mind whether podiatrist or physio or whatever - that uses either the cast system or does 3D scans. Have googled, but it's difficult and time consuming to get this type of info.

So anyone who could recommend a place in Dublin, I'd appreciate it?

I got orthotics many years ago from Amy Johnston's physio practice in Blanchardstown, the staff there used the plaster cast system at the time. Found her practice on Haven't been in years, so not sure if they still use the plaster cast system.

It may be possible to re-cover your old ones (change the soft "insole" top which does wear away) - I had this done when my orthotics were about 10 years old and they're still going strong!

Many thanks for the info Gipimann, did you get your insole top changed by that physio?

Yes, she took the orthotics and sent them back to the UK manufacturer for re-furbishment.

Back