Orlando Theme Park Tickets

M

magic

I'm travelling to Orlando in the summer and plan to visit a number of theme parks. Can anyone recommend the most cost effective way to do this? Am I better off pre booking tickets or aquiring them while in Orlando. Is there such a thing as family tickets etc? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

magic,
Have a look at Keith Prowse travel he sells all the tickets over here. It depends on what you want and where you want to go. There are multi park tickets available and then Disney do their own set of tickets. I'd always say to buy your tickets before you go not much difference in price and then thats one less thing to but when you're there.
It's brilliant you'll have a ball be prepared for the queing in the scorching heat!

I have been doing a bit of research as we hope to go to Orlando next year. I found a good site called [broken link removed] where you can buy tickets for almost everything there. Hope it helps.

For what it's worth I would buy a three day Disney pass at Disney when I get there. It's valid for the rest of your life.
There are loads of co.s selling tickets over there but I am not sure if they are the "real deal" or not. I would imagine a travel agent would be adding on a cut for himself. Have you looked at the Disney website?

My advice is buy your Tickets at the Parks. All combinations are available there. We visited most of the parks last year and the prices are generally cheaper than online so called "deals". Travel Agents will take a cut.There is absolutely no need to buy them in advance.

Thanks for all the info guys! Reallty looking forward to the trip and any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Use the fast pass system in both Universal and Disney parks,. It means you can pre book seats on the most popular rides and come back at the appointed times. Can save queing for ages. My other tip would be go first thing when the park opens and stop at mid day for lunch when it is the warmest and come out again in afternoon when it gets cooler

hi, be sure to hire a car if its not included in your package, even to get around disney can be a struggle in the heat(if you are staying in the resort itself they operate a exellent bus service from the hotels to the theme parks though). To travel out of disney can be awkward and expensive without a car. Disney is the dogs!!

Back