Organised tour operators serving Italy

Bamhan

I have checked the key posts which gives one organised tour operator serving Italy unfortunatley they do not have availability for September.
Does anyone know of any other tour operators?
Also does anyone know the number or web site for a company known as travel partners who organise these sort of guided tours which.

I think the website you are looking for is called the . They advertise on the Irish Independent. A girl in work went on one of their excursions to Italy last year and really enjoyed it. I have heard before that you end up staying miles outside the named town and spend a lot of time in a bus travelling to your destination as a result. My mother went 4 or 5 times to Italy with her choir group. They went with a private individual who is from our neighbouring town, living in Italy, married to an Italian woman. I can find out his details tonight for you.

Hi Bamhan, the guy I was thinking of is Kieran Troy, he runs tours under the name of Cultural Connections, Tel: 0506 55050. Joe Walsh also do trips to Italy, my dad went with them about 2 years ago.