ordering pressies for friends in the US

indebtedgal

Hi all

I need to order presents for friends in the states. they are a family of 4, mom & dad, little boy 7ish and little girl 9ish, i'm thinking a book or cd for himself, maybe a nice beauty product for her and books for the kids. whats the best value in terms of ordering in ireland and getting delivered there, amazon or what? i'd like to get everything in one order and have it all delivered together. any suggestions also for kids books, i haven't a clue. i was also thinking of getting a nice bottle of wine delivered. (for the parents not the kids) is it possible to do this? i'm starting to panic now..

You may like to have a look at The Irish Shop online for Family Crests, Jewellery, Music, Books, Clothing

[broken link removed]

They have a free shipping special offer at present [broken link removed]

Lots to choose from - maybe Irish jewellery for Mum and the girl and rugby shirts for the Dad and boy

Amazon.com would be ideal for the books and cds - they do some beauty products too. I am certain you can order here and get stuff delivered and gift wrapped in USA. Not sure about wine - but I do know they are also selling some foodstuffs now as well. It will be loads cheaper than posting from here.

I'd second Amazon, huge range available now including gourmet food and wine, cheap postage rates within the US too. Another popular one this time of year is the Breakfast. Less of a novelty now that this is all readily available over there now though.
Leo

Back