Ordered from Debenhams.ie in liquidation?

Markove

Are online orders placed before the closedown likely to be processed and delivered? I ordered and paid for items (clothing and bedding) on the 3rd of April. There is no tracking information available (so far) relating to the order on their website and I have contacted customer service by email but have received no response to date.

I thought that they had announced that they were going to fulfil all online orders?

But if they don't, do as The Horseman says and do a CC chargeback.

Brendan

They are still sending out their marketing emails with offers.. Sounds like they are still delivering but I imaging in-store pickup is now not possible. :-(

Are online orders placed before the closedown likely to be processed and delivered? I ordered and paid for items (clothing and bedding) on the 3rd of April. There is no tracking information available (so far) relating to the order on their website and I have contacted customer service by email but have received no response to date.
I’m in the same position. Error message when I try to check status of my order. Can’t even send an email. I paid with debit card, can I still try to get charge back on my payment.

Can’t even send an email. I paid with debit card, can I still try to get charge back on my payment.
Yes, chargeback is run by Visa / MasterCard, so it doesn't matter if it was a debit card or credit card.
There is additional protection to UK credit cards, but doesn't apply here.

https://www.debenhams.ie/content/latest-updates
"
Recent Media Coverage
You may have seen recent news reports about Debenhams. We'd like to reassure you that we're continuing to trade as usual. We're still taking & delivering orders. We're still accepting Gift Card payments & processing online returns. "

I’m in the same position. Error message when I try to check status of my order. Can’t even send an email. I paid with debit card, can I still try to get charge back on my payment.
I have good news! They emailed me just now confirming the order has been dispatched and will be delivered by Nightline Couriers. I hope you will hear similarly.

Yippee. Got dispatch email. No delivery date and still can’t track ,but more hopeful now that I might get my order.
Thank you Markove.

Back