order dispatched by Dell - where does it come from?

ApplePie

Hi all,
Not a very important query in the grand scheme of things but I just received notification that my laptop has been dispatched by Dell and is with Interlink. I know it'll arrive in 2-5 working days. There isn't yet a tracking number for it.
Does anyone know is this likely to have been dispatched within Ireland? Or from another country? Just trying to suss when it might arrive.
Thanks in advance,
Sarah

ive always found dell excellent to deal with. the call centre is located in bagalore, india and i think they have a dispatch depot in dublin and limerick for deliveries. not sure. give thema ring. theyre very good to deal with.

On the last two occasions I dealt with Dell the items were delivered within a day or two of this type of notification. I also [broken link removed] and I think in one case I didn't even have a ref. no and they were able to check it off the delivery name/address. They were extremely helpful.

Me three.

Only thing is, all the UL/LIT students that work in the Limerick base have been celebrating the end of their exams and gorging on footie for the last fortnight or so, so there may be the occasional hiccup on this month's orders... (jess funnin', folks!)

they ship out of Dell to the interlink depot in Limerick and then are dispatched to the local depots most items for other counties go to Athlone first where they have a major hub dispatch centre and they go on from there.

All Ireland deliveries are done via Interlink call them up give them the Dell Order number which will begin with 57 if in Ireland 33 if uk and they will let you know approx delivery.