Options Trading

Risk Reversal

Hi,

Can anyone please reccommend the best broker for options trading. I have a Degiro account but the availability is limited in regard to the stock markets listed.

The goal is to trade specific equities rather than indices. Robinhood seems to excel in this regard and the interface is excellent but they have stalled on entry into Europe.

All advice welcome. Thanks

You can trade options with IG. They have a pretty good range.
Thanks Zebedee.

From looking at IG, it appears you can only trade options on the overall indices. Available expiries for example Aug, Sept, Oct.

I'm hoping to trade specific shares.

Sorry. Misread your post re individual shares. Yes. Ig don’t have individual shares. Just indices, currencies etc. I don’t know where else you can trade individual shares. Apologies.

Thanks Zebedee.

From looking at IG, it appears you can only trade options on the overall indices. Available expiries for example Aug, Sept, Oct.

I'm hoping to trade specific shares.

Have you looked at the Saxo Bank platform?

Interactive Brokers UK seem to include options on single-stocks on their Products page. Make sure you've read 'Derivatives: Markets, Valuation, and Risk Management' cover-to-cover by Whaley before pulling the trigger on trading!

Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge.

I haven't explored Saxo Bank yet EmmDee but will do so.

AAA Contributor, I've a good knowledge on derivatives so the current volatility will enable beneficial trading. I agree, not for the faint hearted but there is some relatively low risk strategies that give decent upside.

It would appear that the retail options market in Ireland or the UK is not as developed as the US

Back