Opinions on Ennafort Road

pingin

I'm thinking of renting a house on Ennafort Road in the Raheny/Harmonstown area. I'm getting a good deal from a friend of mine. Just wondering about the area itself as the house doesn't have an alarm and the rear garden backs onto the railway line (although it does have a high wall). The road seems to be very quiet, with settled families and the Dart station is just around the corner.

Hi Pingin.

IMO this is a good area, it is close to the DART and it well settled. It is well served by bus routes, clsoe to St Annes Park and not far from the sea.

However I have heard of reports of some increased level of break - ins in that general area over recent months. The same can apply amywhere, but I would think the owner would be better off getting some alarm system anyway .

Hi Pingin.

IMO this is a good area, it is close to the DART and it well settled. It is well served by bus routes, clsoe to St Annes Park and not far from the sea.

However I have heard of reports of some increased level of break - ins in that general area over recent months. The same can apply amywhere, but I would think the owner would be better off getting some alarm system anyway .

Just ring the local Garda station to ask about break-ins, I've always found them helpful for stuff like this.

Thanks everyone. You've been very helpful. I'll talk to the Gardaí but I think I'm happy enough to move there now.

Back