Opinions about Dunshaughlin

I{U}Ireland

Hi

I am thining to rent in Dunshaughlin and commute to Blanchardstown, so what do u think about Dunshaughlin??

Regards

Keep a few pairs of wellies handy for the floods. Other than that and the traffic I'm sure it's fine.

is it a house you want to rent or a room, i live in tyrrelstown, just off the navan road and there is a lot of rental properties around here, nice quiet area and a few mins to blanch

Lot of traffic. You'd want to try it first on a wet monday morning. Drive out have breakfast, (there used to be an excellent greasy spoon in Dunshaughlin), you'll pass all the traffic on its way into dublin/blanchardstown.

The problem with Dunshaughlin is the continual traffic going straight through the village.

Personally, I prefer Ratoath. Plenty of rental options there. If you want to live west of Blanch, how about that? Either way, traffic on the N3 though is going to take bit of time in the morning.

Or how about Ashbourne if you want a 'town feel'?

My commute does not involves the M50

I went to to Ashourne and Ratoath but it seems that the rent value in Dunshaughlin is lower

What about shops and Resturants??

my wife is not working so she would stay at home, she do not want to feel like she is in Middle of nowhere

I used to live in Greystones, it is smaller than Bray but it was ok with us

Back