Opinion on AAM

R

r2d2

Folks,

I'm posting this here as opposed to LOS or STB (so other, less frequent posters can reply or comment if they feel inclined) I started using this site a few months ago when I needed some un-biased financial advice...Since then I've found it to be extremely useful on all sorts of varying topics (and also very funny... sometimes funny sarcastic) So, although I'm halfway through my 12 cans of Guinness for €11.99 and it's getting close to Christmas and I'm feeling all sentimental, I just wanted to say "thanks" to all of you.....

I hope Christmas sits easy with you all...

r2d2

I got 24 cans from Supervalu
(and I'm quarter of the way though them)

Aw shucks...

Here's some [broken link removed] for you canned Guinness drinkers! (needs sound; not for the squeamish...)

[Edit: If this doesn't get the thread moved to "Letting Off Steam", nothing will!]

Aw shucks...

Here's some [broken link removed] for you canned Guinness drinkers! (needs sound; not for the squeamish...)

Excellent...Going to play that for my kids before they go to bed to show them it's not my fault

I like you started using this site for advice and am hooked ever since It is invaluable, it has everything. Well done to you all and thanks for all the wonderful advice and funny moments.
Happy Christmas.

me too! delighted with loads of advice around here. since i started logging on here i've sold my house in dublin, sorted out CGT, switched bank to high interest and started my long-term relationship with the stock market. thanks AAM, and Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

AAM? Sometimes you even find the answers to real dilemmas, but around 10am, sipping a latte and a dip into STB, Clubman kicking ass, there's nothing like it really. Happy Christmas to all.