open24 - how can I give noticed for withdrawing from 21 day saver account?

colibri

Hi all,

Is this possible to do this within open24.ie or do I have to call into a branch? I thought I was able to do it online but I cannot find the option whatsoever.

Many thanks!

Have you tried both the app and the web version of the online banking? I've seen some stuff not available via the former but only using the latter.

Have you tried both the app and the web version of the online banking? I've seen some stuff not available via the former but only using the latter.
Hmm no, no joy. I could've sworn I accessed the option a few weeks ago. Maybe I was dreaming :D

Hmm no, no joy. I could've sworn I accessed the option a few weeks ago. Maybe I was dreaming :D
I managed to lock myself out trying to find how to do this - so I'm obviously not a good person to listen to - but I seem to remember you have to first go into the notice account and there should be an option there to give notice.

You can wait the 21 days and your money should be available to transfer out. Until that point it will say available funds are zero. Alternatively, there is an option to exit the notice period early. This may or may not involve a fee. I think the steps to do this is pretty much the same as giving notice.

It was certainly possible to do it online a few years ago, as I can remember doing it on a number of occasions - but perhaps the latest "enhancements" to Open24 have done away with it!

On the updated Open24 website (not the app), click on the account name, then go here......

1669909113404.png

You should be able to give notice from this link.... 'Withdrawal Options'

1669909170746.png

Click on the actual writing 21 Day Regular Saver

Don’t click the down button on the right hand side.

Back