Opel Tigra V's Ford Puma

therave

hi all,
i'm looking for a comment or help in making a decision on which would be a better car.
thanks in advance

No contest. The Tigra is a Corsa in a dress. The Puma is a Fiesta in full on bondage gear. Go to www.pumapeople.co.uk where every question you have has already been asked and answered in mind boggling detail. Once you've done that go and buy the best puma you can afford. If you've 15K to spend then a racing puma could be yours. Best small car ever built!

GO for the Ford Puma, I have driven both on a few occassions - Puma much better handling than the corsa oops sorry tigra.

My sister has had her 1999 Puma for almost 2 years and she hasn't had any problems with hers.

i had a puma.it was the 1400cc version and i must say that it was pure class.not very roomy but the chassis and set0up of the car was superb.as for the tigra..........no comparision at all.i currently have an mr2 and i would change again for a puma....class,stylish and a legend of a car

Has definately to be the puma!

I went from a puma to Porsche Boxster S and still have a tinge of sadness when I see a puma on the road. A fabulous car and if anything breaks( which is unlikely) they use fiesta parts which is cheap as chips. Overall a great handling car with a cracking little engine in it.

Back