Online UK retailer for f/freezer, w/machine, beds, mattress, that delivers to IRL?

eamonn123456

I need a couple of beds, couple of mattresses, fridge freezer and washing machine.

Want to buy from online UK retailer that delivers to Ireland.

Anyone know of one that does please?

Guess the delivery would have to be reasonable for this to make sense.

Re: Online UK retailer for f/freezer, w/machine, beds, mattress, that delivers to IRL

Have not used these but here you go ...

Re: Online UK retailer for f/freezer, w/machine, beds, mattress, that delivers to IRL

Thanks Ninsaga.

I can't see their charges for delivery to IReland, are you sure they do?

As has been mentioned before on AAM will your warranty still apply after shipping.

you can shop and compare different products for your home on our website www.furniture.ie

Used trading post also & they were fine.....I personally only got smaller appliances as I got nervous about warranties etc, but saved a small fortune on those that I did get....sink & tap were half the price of over here. Call them & they will tell you the shipping charges if they aren;t listed

Before you buy anything from Trading-post appliances , perhaps you should read reviewcentre.com before buying.....

Back