Online transfer lost!

Louise77

Need a bit of help folks,

Purchased a nintendo wii for my nephew on 28th November on . They asked for a money transfer as they do not accept credit cards from Ireland. I used the AIB Eurolink Urgent transfer online and the money was in their account within a day.
I heard nothing for 2 weeks then i looked up the website to find that they had cancelled the order due to lack of stock!
I emailed them several times to ask if they had received the money and they are just pawing me off with delays in processing etc...yet AIB have confirmed that the money has not been rejected on the other side (which would usually happen if it went to the wrong back account)
What can I do and do I have any rights on getting this money (250 euro!) back?
Thanks for your help in advance

is this a french test?

Are they saying they didn't get it or are they saying that the refund has been delayed?

They're saying they haven't received it - and there is a delay in the bank notifying them of credit transfers!

Hi Louise

You could check out your rights with these people.

ECC Ireland provides free information on consumer rights in Europe and assists in cross-border disputes.

At least it would be a starting point for you to vindicate your consumer rights. Is that not wat the EU is all about.