Online ticket touts and ticketmaster

baldyman27

I was at the Ospreys game in Thomond on Sunday and an announcement was made after the game that a number of tickets were to be sold via ticketmaster at 6 that evening. Stopped on the way down and was logged on to ticketmaster at 5.55, couldn't get a ticket and finally gave up at 6.30.

Now you can buy a ticket on needaticket.ie for either the Hogan or Cusack for E220 (face value E45 AFAIK). Is this not touting? How the hell did they get their hands on tickets when the ordinary supporter couldn't? I'll probably be able to get a ticket through my club but this stinks to me.

both Leinster & Munster were given 30,000 tickets to distribute, season ticket holders and clubs will use all of these up. Premium & corporate seat holders will be given opportunity to buy tickets for their seats. the remaining will go to sponsors.

I wonder if Anglo Irish Bank will use their corporate box.....

Apparently ticket master made a mistake when issuing tickets to the supporters clubs, where unique passswords were used more then once. I believe tickets will be posted out, as printed out tickets will not be accepted, I would be weary buying tickets on ebay or from touts as they may be duplicates.

[broken link removed]

Back